PPA Independent Publisher Awards
Article by Louise McHale
Tue 03 Dec 2019
Another successful year at the Independent Publisher Conference and Awards this year. The conference brought some great and insightful talks, with a personal favourite being Mark Allen – such an inspiration and really good guide on how business should be done.
Next up was the awards, hosted by the wonderful comedian, Jessica Forteskew.
We had a great afternoon, cheering on our clients. We are very pleased to be able to congratulate a selection of our partners on the below wins/commendations:
- Dentistry, Finlayson Media Communications Ltd winning Business Publication of the Year
- Long Live Vinyl magazine & Record Store Day, Anthem Publishing winning Commercial Partnership of the Year
- Wanderlust were highly Commended for Consumer Magazine of the Year
- The Bookseller's Working Class Survey, Bookseller Media winning Content Piece of the Year
- Wanderlust’s Simon Chubb winning Digital Innovator/Product Manager of the Year
- Women's Running, Anthem Publishing, Women's Running winning B2C Launch/Relaunch of the Year
- Professional Engineering, Think were highly commended for Membership Publication of the Year
- Wanderlust Sales Team, Wanderlust Publications winning Team of the Year
Congratulations to all and thank you to the PPA for another successful event!