PPA Independent Publisher Awards 2020
Article by Megan Walden
Thu 26 Nov 2020
After a challenging year for all, the PPA Independent Publisher Awards 2020 was the perfect opportunity to once again celebrate all of our clients’ incredible achievements. The awards were proudly sponsored by ESco and despite being hosted virtually, our team had a great time attending from the comfort of their homes, adhering to the strict virtual event dress code – “sequins and slippers”.
In attendance for ESco were Susan, Louise, Alistair and Laura who all had a fantastic time, sipping bubbly and supporting our clients. It was the perfect way to bring everyone back together in celebration of the hard work of our partners, after such a long year spent apart.
It gives us great pleasure to congratulate the following clients on their successes at the awards for 2020:
- Air Business, winning Industry Partner of the Year
- Wanderlust, Think Travel highly commended for Brand of the Year
- Dentistry, Finlayson Media Communications winning Business Publication of the Year (a category which was proudly sponsored by ESco!)
- Magneto, Hothouse Media winning Consumer Magazine of the Year
- Hothouse Media’s Peter Allen, winning Designer of the Year for Magneto
- Anthem Publishing’s Esther Newman, winning Editor of the Year for Women’s Running
- The British Book Awards, Bookseller Media winning Event of the Year
- The kbbreview Podcast, Taylist Media winning Podcast of the Year
We would like to offer our congratulations to all the winners and to those highly commended for all their efforts in the industry this year.
The full list of winners can be found on the PPA Awards website, here: https://ppaindpub.co.uk/2020/en/page/winners-2020
Thank you to the PPA Awards for having us once again, and we are very excited to see what 2021 will bring for us all.