2018 in Review
Article by Louise McHale
Thu 03 Jan 2019
We’ve had some pretty good and busy times over the last twelve months at ESco HQ and we thought we’d share a short summary of that with you…
2018 has seen…
- Four new employees
- Two marriages
- The birth of two ESco babies
- The birth of the wonderful Reporting Portal
- The birth of ESco Connect and successful running of both events
- 52,210 calls in our Customer Service Department
- 68,000 orders added into Myriad
- 41,000 of which went directly in from websites
- 27,000 of which were manually captured by our dedicated team
- In their spare time (!) the Customer Service Team managed to squeeze in the resolution of 44,000 email queries
- In total, we’re looking after 223,000 subscribers
- What’s more, we’re diligently looking after the data for 2,658,000 contacts as if they were our first born. Imagine having that many children?!
- We’ve digitally printed 1.5 million MORE customer communication / renewal letters than last year
- We’ve mailed 488,244 items in bespoke marketing campaigns alone
- We’ve purchased and sold nearly 7 million items of stationery
- And we’ve done all of this with smiles on our faces (mostly!)
What’s more, 2019 is set to be even more exciting, with some lovely new clients climbing aboard the ESco ship, another ESco Connect event being planned as I type, more developments and updates to the Portal, more developments and updates generally, more work, more fun, more change, more growth. And to top it all off, we’re celebrating a special anniversary as ESco turns 35 this year.
We can’t wait to have you all along for the ride with us. Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.