We are ESco
- We provide quality services to professional publishers and we do it really well
- We work with some of the UK’s most well-known publishers
- We’ve been alive and thriving for over 35 years
- We’re renowned experts – high quality, high standards
- Our people are everything. If you’re successful, we’re successful
- We encourage and reward hard work whilst aiming for the best work/life balance for every member of our team
As a Fulfilment Executive, you will be a key member of our Production and Fulfilment team. With the potential to grow and develop a career, you will be responsible for the preparation and fulfilment of items by hand and the operating and maintaining of fulfilment machinery. You will be responsible for ensuring that our clients standards and requirements are met by providing a top-quality service at all times.
- Prepare items (either via hand or machine) for despatch
- Operate and assist with regular maintenance of mailroom machinery including folding machine, fulfilment machine, inkjet printer and sealing machine
- Understand all postal methods, services, requirements and restrictions
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures and undertake quality control checks including proofing
- Work as part of a team, providing the very best quality of work for our clients’ and for the ultimate benefit of all at ESco
Who are you?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and sometimes pressurised environment
- Good team player and inter-personal skills
- Good spelling, grammar and command of English language
- Good IT skills including an aptitude to learn new software packages
- A willingness to be flexible and carry out extra duties outside normal role
- Have your own transport due to our beautiful rural location (car, bike, pony and trap, all modes accepted!)
- Superb career development; with opportunities to develop within a growing company
- Four weeks paid annual leave and bank holidays plus a day off on your birthday
- Excellent working environment (modern, purpose-built office setting with the peace and space of the countryside)
- Extensive training both now and in the future to encourage and facilitate professional growth
- An attractive salary package based on experience and current skills
- The team. Simply. The. Best. (www.esco.co.uk/people)
- We’re an Investors in People company and a Living Wage employer - our people are important to us!
- 30 hours per week over 5 days. Start and finish times to be agreed.
Send us your CV with a bit of blurb explaining why you’d like to become part of the fab ESco team, and why you believe this is the job for you to: Charlotte Manning, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org