Joined up intelligent use of data makes for happy customers
A real growth area for our development team is in the integration services that we offer.
Whether it’s a simple API to facilitate the bundling of an app with a print sub, or more complex integrations feeding full transactional records into a master CRM system - we have the experience to meet the most demanding of requirements.
Over the years, we have worked with various suppliers and clients to develop the following:
- Access & Entitlement - API access to ascertain the access and entitlement level of a customer either to a digital edition/app or content behind a paywall. We have a simple API to provide access to subscribers, and bespoke solutions facilitating different subscription/membership levels.
- Data Feeds - we have developed automated systems to receive data and import to our fulfilment system, but can also build systems to output data into your systems for further analysis (eg. CRM/finance systems).
Whatever your integration requirements, you are in safe hands when placing your business with our data warriors at ESco.
ESco has recently completed API and integration projects for Croner, British Baker and The Bookseller.
For The Bookseller, we have enabled the following using an API and integrations:
- Single-sign-on between our eCommerce platform and their content site
- Facilitated subscriber-only content behind a paywall
- Continous measurement of user engagement with The Bookseller content
- Deep linking of users into eCommerce journey for those hitting a paywall, to remove any duplication of data collection and improve customer journeys
- Domain-based access for selling corporate subscriptions