New website for Earthmovers!
Article by Louise McHale
Wed 18 Dec 2019
We’re happy to announce that we have completed another thorough and meticulous project for our friends at Sundial. We’ve re-launched the news and blog site for Earthmovers – the UK and Ireland’s premier magazine for those with interests in plant and construction machinery.
Earthmovers mag was launched over 15 years ago and is the most talked-about and highly influential machinery title in the industry. Aimed at professional owners and operators, every issue of Earthmovers brings readers a balanced and informative view of the ever-changing world of modern construction equipment. Unbiased and independent, Earthmovers is the reliable source of objective opinion and unrivalled reporting from the name you can trust! From new product launches and first drives to emerging trends and operators’ opinions, it’s all here, month in, month out, written by industry experts with mud on their boots. But Earthmovers isn’t really like other titles in their industry, their social media presence and following is phenomenal – they partner with the highly regard Digger Man blogger who has over 38K followers on Instagram. So a fresh, enticing website that matched their brand was really important.
Commenting on the website re-launch, Alistair Wood, Operations & Development Director at ESco said: "The Earthmovers team have a robust strategic plan to continue to grow their online audience and engagement. They already have a solid presence on social media, and their new website will enable them to grow this audience even further."
The brief from the Earthmovers team was to improve the look and feel of the site and drive people to subscribe to the magazine or sign up for the email newsletter.
The site is structured with the following functionality:
- News – breaking news published daily, with topic-based related article links to similar content
- Digger Man Blog – with over 38k followers on Instagram alone, Nick Drew, known as 'The Digger Man' publishes a daily blog with a substantial following
- Gallery – who doesn't love a picture of a big yellow digger? The gallery is a popular destination for the community to find photos of their favourite construction equipment
- Jobs - job listings and recruitment section
- Advertising – set up for either in-house ads, or linked with various ad platforms
- Newsletter Sign Up – integrating with their email platform, readers are encouraged to sign up to the regular newsletter
Take a look at the new site, www.earthmoversmagazine.co.uk