ESco launches new hosted services solution
Mon 20 Jul 2015
ESco is very pleased to announce it has launched a new hosted service in partnership with Gordon and Gotch. This will allow publishers who wish to run the Myriad fulfilment system themselves to do so without the need for IT expertise or investment in servers and infrastructure.
The new service from ESco may include the following services and solutions:
- Fully managed and secure Myriad hosting in cloud environment
- Access to Myriad for users on Windows PCs or Apple Mac
- eCommerce website and hosting
- BACS bureau services for processing direct debits
- Renewals solutions using personalised letters, emails or outbound telephone calls
Speaking after the launch of ESco's new hosting environment, Simon Hassell the Commercial Director of The Stage said: "Working with ESco and the Myriad system has really opened our eyes as to how effective and efficiently subscriptions can be managed. Their personal levels of professionalism, diligence and knowledge have continually impressed all of us here at The Stage. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending people to leave their current bureau for a better experience with ESco."
For more information about this new service please contact us.