ESco Connect Day - September 2018
Article by Louise McHale
Thu 02 Aug 2018
Our next ESco Connect Day is on the horizon. We will be focusing on marketing and ideas on how to grow your subscriptions and memberships and have an expert in subscriptions marketing presenting our morning session.
When: Friday the 21st of September, 10am to 3pm with drinks reception afterwards
Where: Marlin Waterloo, 111 Westminster Bridge Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 7HR. Just 2 minutes from the Lambeth North tube station
Who: For any clients or suppliers working with ESco. There will be something for everyone.
What's the plan?
- 10:00 Registration, Coffee & Breakfast Pastries
- 10:30 Morning session with Steve Price
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:15 News, developments and updates from ESco
- 13:30 Round Table Discussions (3 sessions lasting 25 mins each)
- 15:00 Drinks Reception
Meet the Experts
- Guest Speaker & Round Table Host - Steve Price has a wealth of marketing experience in the publishing industry having worked as the MD at iSubscribe and ThreePM, as well as various roles at Dennis, Future and Nat Mags. He is an experienced senior direct marketer skilled in subscriptions, recurring revenue models, membership, digital strategy, customer acquisition, retention, eCommerce and campaign management.
- Round Table Host - Verity Travers is the Head of Marketing and Production at Anthem Publishing - PPA IPN Publisher of the Year 2017. Starting her career at IOP Publishing in 2002, Verity then spent seven years working at Future Publishing across various marketing roles. In 2015 she joined Anthem Publishing where she has been pivotal in growing the subscriptions audience across their various consumer brands and helping Anthem win a multitude of industry awards, including five at last year's PPA Independent Publishers Awards.
- Round Table Host - James Greenwood is a senior level multi-channel marketing professional with over 18 years' experience across consumer and B2B brands. Starting his career as a Marketing Manager at Future, James has worked at world-famous publishers including BBC Worldwide, Emap, The Readers Digest, The Guardian, The Financial Times and The Times before going freelance where he now lists clients such as Bonnier Publications and The Art Newspaper.
Find Out More
If you want to find out more, please visit our event page.